You asked, we listened!
The Humanitas team has received multiple requests to offer regular supervision to our course attendees and we have decided to do just that.
We all know how important regular supervision is for any counsellor, social worker or therapist working with people, in order to ensure a quality service to our clients.
Supervision allows you the opportunity to:
- Confidentially discuss difficult cases
- Double check that you are on the right track with regards to your approach
- Making sure that you operate within your scope of practice
- Connect and network with other practitioners in similar or complementary fields
- Learn from your peers
What does the service entail?
If you qualify for the supervision subscription, you will be allowed to join an online or in-person supervision event per month. Supervision sessions will be approximately two hours long and will be led by a registered social worker in private practice, a registered counsellor or a specialist wellness counsellor with a minimum of 5 years practical experience.
We will keep the groups small, so as to allow sufficient time for each attendee to participate, ask questions and share information.
Sessions will be scheduled for fixed days and times every month.
Supervision Subscription Service
R580 pm includes:
- 1x 2 hour supervision session per month
- Access to our WhatsApp support group for practitioners
Do I qualify for this service?
If you meet any one, or both, of these requirements, you are welcome to make use of this service:
- You have attended any one of our Vita Nova or Humanitas training courses over the last 5 years, and/or
- You are currently registered with a professional or governing body, where counselling falls within your scope of practice.
Please complete our supervision subscription application form and provide us with the relevant details and proof of your registration with your governing body.
We will review your application and, as soon as we have confirmed that you do in fact qualify to make use of this service, we will approve your application.
Should your application be successful, we will inform you via email and payment instructions as well as banking details will be communicated to you.
Once proof of payment has been received, all additional information regarding dates and times will then be communicated to you.